Sunday, September 20, 2009

An exciting announcement! (For me anyway)


Beginning my birthday this year, I will be embarking on a Journey with a capital "J". The capital J is there to represent one of my best friends, Jennifer, who gifted me the book This Book Will Change Your Life.

On my 20th birthday this year, I will start in day 1 of the book and continue until my 21st birthday, December 16th, 2010. I will be blogging each day of that year about my Journey through each page in a separate blog on this account.

The reason I have not started yet is unbeknownst to me. But, the time to decide on a launch date has arrived.

P.S. Lei will most likely be studying abroad this summer.
P.P.S. For those of you who are anxious to know what can be found within the book, I flipped to a random page and read as follows: "Day 330 Today kiss someone where they have never been kissed before".

No comments:

Post a Comment